Litigation Services For
All Vehicles and Equipment Types
- Case review and research
- Written reports
- Assistance in case preparation
- Expert Witness at depositions, arbitration and court
- Vehicle / component dismantling, teardown and disassembly for forensic inspection and failure analysis
- Commercial Vehicle Expert Consultant & Witness.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Investigation.
- HAZ-MAT and other specialty operations and vehicles requiring license endorsements
- Investigation into vehicle, component and product failures.
- Driver compliance with DOT, OSHA and other regulatory requirements.
- Vehicle and fleet safety regulatory compliance and standards.
- Vehicle and fleet maintenance practices and standards
- Repair & maintenance of attachments & accessories
- Lighting and Conspicuity
- Trucks, Buses, Trains, Forklift and Specialty lifting machines, Heavy Equipment such as Bull Dozers, loaders, Compactors, Quarry Equipment (Your Comment?)
- Management of accident repairs.
- Estimation of repair, towing & accident costs
- Multiple cases involving commercial vehicle accidents, component failures and non-compliance with regulations.
- 35 years of industry experience in the operation of a large municipal fleet of 6,500 vehicles and 70 locations.
- Plaintiff/Defense/Insurance 1/3 - 1/3 - 1/3
- Associates are chosen on a most qualified basis for each particular assignment. Individual qualifications (resumes) shall be supplied upon request once information about the task is known.
- All of our services are available NATIONWIDE