Litigation Services For
All Vehicles and Equipment Types
- Case review and research
- Written reports
- Assistance in case preparation
- Expert Witness at depositions, arbitration and court
- Vehicle / component dismantling, teardown and disassembly for forensic inspection and failure analysis
- Associates are chosen on a most qualified basis for each particular assignment. Individual qualifications (resumes) shall be supplied upon request once information about the task is known.
- Commercial Vehicle Expert Witness.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Investigation.
- Management of accident repairs.
- Estimation of repair, towing & accident costs
- HAZ-MAT clean up invoice reviews
- Investigation of component or product failures.
- Driver compliance / DOT regulations.
- Vehicle safety regulations.
- Vehicle maintenance practices and standards
- Repair & maintenance of attachments & accessories
- Multiple cases involving commercial vehicle accidents, component failures and non-compliance with regulations.
- 35 years of industry experience in the operation of a large municipal fleet of 6,500 vehicles and 70 locations.
- Plaintiff/Defense/Insurance 1/3 - 1/3 - 1/3