Audits, Inspections and Analysis of Muncipal Government - Vehicle/ Fleets
Audits, Inspections and Analysis
- Audits of DPW/Street & Highway repair shops
- Audits of DPW/Street & Highway repair shop management
- Audits of Repair shop computer system or records and files
- Audit of current preventive maintenance programs and schedules
- Review of parts storage, purchasing, inventory levels and controls
- Warranty programs review
- Inspection of current fueling systems and equipment. Advice on installation of tanks and all related equipment
- Inspection and audits of all DPW/Street & Highway facilities
- Inspection of fire equipment and facilities
- Review of tire programs, storage and replacement cycles, recapping programs.
- Development of shop and repair procedure manuals
- Inspection of entire municipal fleets and report on vehicle general mechanical condition, major repairs needed, projected life expectancy.
- Review all vehicle specifications, specification development and research for all specialized and standard municipal vehicles
- Recruiting and training of all personnel related to municipal vehicle fleet management, repair, parts, warranty, etc.
- Disposal programs for excess or obsolete vehicles
BASIC MUNICIPAL SERVICES - AUDIT & INSPECTION CONTRACT
- Inspection of repair shops with a complete overview on the repair and maintenance of the vehicle fleet including:
- The Quality Of Current Preventive Maintenance And Scheduling
- The Quality Of Repairs
- Organization And Efficiency Of Repair Shop
- Overview Of Tools, To Include Condition, Changes And Future Needs
- Paper Flow, Driver, Shop, Repair And Files
- Analysis of repair shop management and mechanics for qualifications, abilities and training. Recommendations on current and future staffing.
- Thorough review of parts inventories, storage, purchasing controls and discounts programs.
- Complete overview of tires in-use, inventory levels, repair programs, recapping and replacement cycles.
- Review of warranty programs.
- Evaluation of existing space and recommendations on future expansion and use of space.
- Analysis of fleet size by departments and recommendations on needed reductions or additions.
- Recommendations on which vehicles could be leased, rented or shared with other municipalities.
- Recommendations on the benefits of computerized DPW vehicle fleet maintenance.
- Report on which items of vehicle repair should be outsourced.
- Report if part or all of the vehicle maintenance should be outsourced (privatized).
- Inspection of the vehicle fleet to include:
- General Mechanical Condition
- Major Repair Cost
- Potential Life Expectancy
Contact Us for further information.