Commercial Vehicle Consultants has over 30 years of experience in the operation of a large north eastern municipal fleet of 6500 vehicles and 70 locations and specific experience in governmental procurement, specification development, contract management, negotiations skills, R&D, fleet maintenance operations
- All types of purchases large and small
- All types of purchase contracts
- All types of vehicles light, medium, heavy duty, on and off road
- All types of Special Purpose Vehicles
- All types of Equipment and attachments
Commercial Vehicle Consultants has served as Expert Witness in numerous cases involving vehicle specifications, product or component failures, after-market vehicle attachments and the standards and legal repair/maintenance of all types of vehicles.
- Market research for potential bidders and for acceptable equipment / vehicles
- Needs analysis interviews with operators and repair personnel
- Written reports on findings
- Development of specifications both, general or customized
- Assistance in bid preparation, pre bid meetings, plans meetings
- Pilot vehicle (factory) inspection
- Assistance in the acceptance process
Associates are chosen on a most qualified basis for each particular assignment. Individual qualifications (resumes) shall be supplied upon request once information about the task is known.
Fees & References:
Contact Us for further information.